Friday, April 20, 2007

Some things that I'm thankful for...



Ok... 1. I passed the third level of Spanish today....Woohoo. 2. I got my FM3 back. That means that I'm not illegally living hear...(Not that I'm implying that I was before now or anything.)
We've also had such beautiful weather here. I get to go home for my brother's graduation!!! I am so blessed to have my family and a wonderful church family back home. I also love the church that I attend here...and I'm actually getting a little bit out of the messages now. I'm thankful for our workouts...they've turned out to be a big stress reliever. I'm glad that I am surrounded by people who love Christ. I am so grateful (or greatful?) for my Mac...because I can keep in touch with my family back home. I love the park that I live by and love being able to go for walks in the evening. I am thankful for the challenge of learning a new language. I love spending time with the kids in the ministries I am involved in...and am so humbled by my oportunity to strive for God's heart for them, not be satisfied with my own. I'm thankful for podcasts... (if you don't listen to him already, I would recommend Andy Stanley. ) I am thankful for the peace of God which transends all understanding...and that His joy is my strength...and yes, that I can do all think through Christ who strengthens me. (I'm also thankful that I never have to hear that song again...unless there are anymore surprises from Abe.) There is so much more...in fact, I'm sure that If I truly stopped to thank God for all of the things He has given me I would never run out of things to say.
So, thanks for all of the big and small blessings that you have so generously given to me, Father. (Oh, I'm also thankful for naps...and I think I'll take advantage of that right now.)